Whole wheat banana bread~ Recipe modified from original at http://www.100daysofrealfood.com! Yes I am posting another recipe from that website, BUT it is full of great REAL, unprocessed FOOD recipes and ideas.
- 2 ¼ cup whole-wheat flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease pan.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix mashed bananas with yogurt, honey, eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- Fold the banana mixture into the flour mixture until blended. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake large loaf for 40 – 50 minutes or until it comes clean with a toothpick.